Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #109 ~ Gridded Notebooks, You'll be Surprised Where I Found Them

If you have visited my Saturday's Quilt Shot Block
you know that I use a Composition grid notebook to draw out quilt blocks.

I only have a few more pages in my notebook to use,
so I had started looking for a new one.
I checked all the department stores, but had not made it to an office supply store.
Yes, I checked Walmart.
 The other day while in my grocery store,
I decided to check out the school supply shelf.
To my surprise they had the grid notebooks.
 Who knew?
Where would you think about looking for one of these?
*******
"THINK about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.