Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Song Book Bag

Our church goes to sing at a nursing home at least once a month.   I decided to make a bag to help them carry the song books.





***************************************
*A Tuesday Teaser*
************************

I first quilted the fabric to make it a bit more sturdy.
Even though I measured to try to fit the books,
it came out larger than expected,
but I think it will work.
 
I machine embroidered the name and the cross before stitching the bag together.
It has a zippered closure. 
As you can see, the straps are stitched down to under the bag for extra strength.
Find out how to reinforce the straps with the "X" stitch HERE.
If it doesn't get used for song books,
maybe it will get used for another reason?

 ********************************
  ********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating the icon used on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.