Saturday, February 18, 2017

Quilt Shot Block ~ The Quilt Place

@ The Quilt Place
Rockledge, Florida, USA
 
Going to The Quilt Place is like going to a quilt show.
I'm guessing if you can't find the shade you are looking for, then your just out of luck.
(I may have posted a similar picture last year.)
This place has more fabric than any place I know, and I've been to a lot of shops.
They also have the largest sewing and quilting book collection than any bookstore by far.





Nope. Did not buy anything.
The following was Mr. G's choice, because he took the picture.
We took all of our shots with our phones. Can you say, "blurry?"

*****************************
***
You might like to check out other "Quilt Block Shots"
one the Quilt link above or HERE.

************************************

********************************

1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.