Saturday, February 25, 2017

Quilt Shot Block ~ Highland Quilt Guild Show: Miniature & Scrap

 @ Sebring, Florida, USA

I am not touching the quilt.
I've placed my hand in front of the quilt to give perspective to the size of the quilt.
Very tiny pieces!
 Notice how small the bottom right quilt in the shot above.
Close ups below.


 I love red.
I love scraps.
I love raw edges.
This quilt is very similar to one I've had in my head for a few years now to place on my living room wall.


*****************************
***
You might like to check out other "Quilt Block Shots"
one the Quilt link above or HERE.

************************************

********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.