Friday, February 3, 2017

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Crochet Caps

 Crocheting Messy Bun Hats while watching the ocean waves come in has been very relaxing.
 One of my grand daughters had a birthday coming up in January.
Her only color request was aqua.
While I was shopping thrift stores, I came across some yarns that got close to aqua.


While giving to my grand daughter,
I was giving to schools, pet shelters and the homeless.
One turned out  to be a headband due to the amount of yarn on hand.
I found out different types of yarn with the same crochet hook
result in different size hats.

I mailed them all anyway & she got them in time for her birthday.
I hope she can use them, or give them to someone who can?
I'm grateful she gave me the fun, joy & relaxation of making them.

 
 *********************** 
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above
  *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.

1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.