Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wedding Gift Tags

   Recently I posted about some wedding gifts I created:
* The embroidered UK Satin Stitched Edge Coasters 

* The Coaster Holders 
  
Most of the time now, the gift bag and gift tags are made as well.  


*****************



First, I look over my "Stitch Sampler" to decide a design on my sewing machine.  
A pattern that won't have close stitches works best
 so the card stays intact.

Card stock is used. 

Do a practice stitch on card stock
to determine a stitch cycle and its length.

A scrap piece of cloth is used on the back to stabilize the card stock.
***********************
  ***********************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.