Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Best ~ HWY 127 Flower View

I must confess there were a couple of places on 
The World's Longest Yard Sale in Ohio
that we stopped at just to get a closer look at the flowers.

One was a huge yard sale at a beautiful home.  
 The lady was working on watering her flowers while we were there.

At the second place I actually got to talk a bit with the gardener.
 She said she got up early every morning to water and dead head the flowers.
She said it was very relaxing.
You can tell she loved gardening.
I was lucky enough to buy some of her seeds.
I can only hope they will look half as nice as her flowers.

***************************
  PhotoScape used to resize & watermark shots




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.