Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eyed that Lighted Seam Ripper

No matter how much lighting is in the sewing room, there is never enough.
A couple of my favorite tools in the sewing room are:
A pair of very strong reading glasses
A lighted seam ripper
(No, I am not being paid to write this review. I wish.)


Tip: Wait to buy these items when the 50%+ coupons are published.


****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

3 comments:

  1. Have never seen a seam ripper with a light, Joy, but I'll be on the lookout now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I didn't know they made that. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen one of these before, it's something I'll have to keep a look out for, thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.