Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday #106~ Baked and Shot

Thank-you sweet Cousin for letting me share this shot.
Something about this picture I just loved?



Pictures untouched, only cropped.
 
****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

 Attending these Linky Parties:
 Better in Bulk studio waterstone Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday   NanaHood.com

4 comments:

  1. That looks so nice! I wonder how the inside looks =)

    Dropping by from http://pixiedusk.livejournal.com/319660.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have zero skills in the kitchen so I am super impressed. That may be the prettiest meringue I have ever seen.
    Happy WW!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks amazing - thanks for sharing!
    Happy Wordless Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.