Friday, July 5, 2013

Quilt Block Shot #3 ~ Old Glory Star


It helps to fold large triangles in half to mark center point.

After researching for this block, I could only find reference to the calendar I bought and am afraid there might be copyright problems.  So I'm sorry, I've decided to not give the measurement of the pieces.  If you get the calendar it will have measurements.  
It is a 12 inch square block.
Be sure to check out:
***********************

Update: Debby Kratovil has now posted measurements!

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so very interesting quilt block Joy. I found that the more I looked at this the more I saw, fabulous piece. Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! I might even be able to do it! (maybe?)
    Happy weekend!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.