Saturday, March 30, 2013

Peddler's Mall in March, 2013


Our local Peddler's Mall- The Merchants have upped their game and most are doing a fabulous job setting up their booths.  Most do a great job switching out merchandise to compliment the season and/or holiday.  Most booths aren't junky and cluttered like they used to be.  I like to go to get inspired and take the camera to help me make notes.

Peddler's Mall is a place where someone has already gone through Goodwill, Salvation Army, yard sales and auctions for you and picked out the good stuff.  .........and tripled the price or more.

But, I enJOYed seeing how they display the things.

Some use a great imagination to get you to step into their booth.


Thanks to Mr. G for letting me use his new pocket Cannon Camera.  Takes great pictures doesn't it?
I have more pictures to share from this trip on a later post.  Many are shots of DIY projects.

You might want to check out last year's Trip to Peddler's Mall in March. 

 Sharing at several Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a place I would like to visit. It's so nice and neat.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! There really are some nice displays. Now I want to go! And you're right, the pictures did turn out very lovely.

    Thanks for sharing at A New Creation link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really fun stop to make! I love all of the pretty pastel dishes. The displays are so creative - they would definitely draw me in! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish I lived closer! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these would be great Seek and Find pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.