Thursday, February 23, 2012

March Madness + UK = Sandwich Bag Wreath Time

 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties. Please check them out for some great ideas.
********************
With March Madness fast approaching, I thought it's time to bring out my Granddaughter's gift to me.  Although it has a bit of a Christmas holiday touch, I wanted to save it for March Madness since I knew the UK Wildcats would be doing great this year.  At the time of this blog, they still hold on to #1 in the Nation!


Christmas 2010, my Granddaughter made a wreath for me.  I'm so proud of it because I know that it took a great deal of time and patience to make it.  So, I wanted to share it here.

She shaped a coat hanger into a wreath shape, which means it came with an automatic hanger to hang on the door.  She took apart the flip type sandwich bags and tied them ever so close to each other around the hanger.  I believe she used a dry mark to shade the tips of the bags blue.  When it comes to Christmas & other special occasions, I love how my family is following the way I had to follow to give Christmas gifts years ago & still.  I had to be resourceful in order for folks to get a gift from me.  It's truly a gift from the heart, I think, & I so enJOY those gifts.







1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.